2010-03-15

I will paint my picture. Paint myself in blue and red and black and gray.

 CIMG4142_2

All of the beautiful colors are very, very meaningful
But you know gray is my favorite color.
I felt so symbolic yesterday
If I knew Picasso
I would buy myself a gray guitar and play.

 CIMG4098

CIMG4102

Mr. Jones and me staring at the video.
When I look at the televison I want to see me staring right back at me.
We all want to be big stars, but we don't know why and we don't know how.
But when everybody loves me
I'm going to be just about as happy as can be.
Mr. Jones and me, we're gonna be big stars...

- Counting Crows -

 CIMG4133

CIMG4108

- Skirt: my Sisters’ one/ Shirt: Vintage, Primark/ Shoes: Deichmann/ Jewellery: Vintage, Primark -
Follow

16 comments:

  1. wenn man obenrum nicht alles reinkriegt kann der mantel leider noch so schön sein :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the oufit :) You look beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog is so adorable, and i love black and white photos. great post.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. süßer karaoock :d

    visit & follow me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Das Regentropfen-Bild ist toll! Selbst geschossen? =) lg

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lovely and inspiring, Susi! Grey is a beautiful colour, I need to open myself to more grey in my life:)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely photos!! adorable outfit!! and i love the counting crows' song :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Danke für den Award! =*
    Der Rock deiner Schwester gefällt mir total gut! Sehr schönes Outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like colour too but I think that grey can be very effective also and these pictures turned out really well. I love your skirt. Thank you for the birthday wishes and thanks for the award yesterday which I will post on my blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Danke! Wusste ehrlich gesagt auch nicht, wie ich das Shirt kombinieren soll. Wollte es haben, da es nur so billig ist. Daheim, als ich es dann anziehen wollte kam das große Rätseln. Aber schön, dass es die gefällt. Muss mal schaun was ich damit noch so anstellen kann :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sehr schönes Layering :)... steht dir wirklich gut.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look beauitful! I love that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ich mag ketten. und deine ganz besonders :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the black and white pics-your gorgeous!!

    Stumbled on your blog :)

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete

Free your mind.